Student Life Guide Book
Student Life Hacks: Smart ideas to help students succeed in life
Dany Kim (BSocSc/LLB)
What is this book about?
As well as incorporating words of wisdom, I did a lot of research online and offline to make sure that this book could offer support to students who may feel somewhat lost, need some directions in life, or simply need support in some aspects of their current and future lives. My main objective is to enlighten and offer useful tips and smart advice to students in an attempt to try and help resolve some of their problems, be they school or academic, student's stress, choosing the right career, finding a job, money or very personal life problems such as dating, love and sex. I hope that this book will be a bridge that will lead students towards a successful, peaceful and happy life. A wide range of topics is discussed, and some examples are:
* Whether or not a university degree is a waste of money and waste of time
* How to store new information in the brain’s long-term memory
* Online apps to help with homework
* How to reduce student stress and pressure
* Ways to make part-time money and why students should do volunteer job
* More than just study – guidance on dating, love and sex
* The need to choose a future career wisely – my DK75 successful career equation
* Financial return on your education – salaries are revealed for some common jobs in New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom and USA
* How to write a smart and effective CV and cover letter * How to take care of your inner self – mind and emotion, and have a successful relationship with your family and others
*…And many more!